All natural cat food

Discussion in Pets started by Kaybee517 • Jan 7, 2013.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know of any brands of all natural cat food? My cat seems to be becoming resistant to her Cat Chow by Purina. I'm thinking of changing to a more natural cat food for her but have no idea what brands are good ones to try. Do you have any suggestions?

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a cat so I did a little research online for you. I found the following website that rated the top brands as well as a list of other good choices.

My first thought though was to make it yourself. If that sounds like something you may be interested in, here is another website for more information.

Hope these two sites can be of help for you.

3. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    You could try Wellness or Earth Naturals. I think Iams do a natural cat food as well. My cat will eat the biscuits, but she won't eat the meat.

You could also try making your own cat food. There's plenty of cheap books on Amazon on the subject and it works out cheaper than buying it.

I sometimes buy my cat the Value white fish from the supermarket. It costs around £2.00, less than half the price of some cat food brands, and gives her about ten meals. She loves fish, so it's fine with her.

You could also try Nutro. There is plenty of information about the product

4. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    For the past few months, my wife and I have been feeding our cats Maxx Cat all natural wet food. They eat a half a can each day and we pour a little bit of water in it because they don't consume enough water. We noticed the difference right away, especially in our black cat. His fur is shiny and smooth, just like a shampoo commercial!