Almay Liquid Lip Balm

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Aug 4, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    This balm is really more of a gloss. It feels stickier than a lip balm but it is not too thick and heavy. It has a sweet vanilla scent that fades quickly. The colors look very bright in the tube, but they are sheer with a nice wash of color. The color I chose is called Rosy Lipped. It is a very pretty, natural rosy color, but it does not show up on my lips. On me, it looks like I'm wearing a clear gloss. I would try this product again but in a different color. Depending on the store, these glosses will run from $4.00 to $6.00. You can often find coupons for Almay products so you don't have to pay regular price.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am such a beauty addict, but can you believe I never tried Almay products? And I really should have, because I know Almay is known to make great products for sensitive an allergic skin, which is my case. I will make sure to check this out next time I go to a drugstore!

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't care for this product because it was much stickier than I expected. I hate sticky lips, on myself, because my hair gets stuck in it and I feel that it leaves a bit of a residue as it wears off. I thought this would be a balm, but it was more of a gloss--almost like it's trying to be one of those hybrid products. If you want to look like you have some color on your lips I would recommend choosing a darker shade because the color pay off for these is not very good.