Alternative Payment Providers?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by seanbisepic • Dec 22, 2014.

1. seanbisepic

seanbisepicNew Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone!

I was just wondering what payment providers you guys recommend.

Aside from Paypal and Dwolla, are there any other payment providers you use? Do you handle the credit/debit cards in-house (As in, do you provide your credit/debit details to them)?

I'd like to know more about how everyone else prefers to pay for their merchandise.

I myself love to use Paypal frequently just due to the ease of use compared to typing a long string of numbers and hoping I get it right the first time. However, I was wondering if there was a better one that people have been using, seeing as there's quite a bit of controversy about Paypal.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess I'm pretty much stuck with using Paypal. I want to try to have bitcoins, since Fiverr accepts them, but I don't know yet how to use my pc to earn them. I heard you need to have a powerful pc to be able to do that.

3. seanbisepic

seanbisepicNew Member

Threads:
    At this point in time, it's not worth the time and effort in mining Bitcoins. You would burn more electricity and parts in order to mine even a fraction of a cent at this point in time.

However, trading bitcoins on official bitcoin markets will definitely be an easier job than mining them.

ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) are on the market, which means any other devices will not create bitcoins efficiently enough to matter.

I recommend

to you since I believe you're in the United States. They make it really really easy to get bitcoins, and you can pay either with direct transfer from your bank account or credit card I believe.

Bitcoin is a currency, similar to AUD, USD, Yen, etc. You can purchase it similar to how you purchase gold online, from retailers across the globe.