Always Infinity

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mrsalphabet • Apr 16, 2012.

1. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    Sorry if this review skeeves anyone out ;)

I have recently discovered these pads and they are awesome. I highly reccommend them for anyone who has a heavy monthly cycle. I will post this in deals alert as well, but the 16 packs are on for 50% off at Walmart right now!

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting. I think for any woman, it hopefully won't skeeve them out since we all have to deal with it...lol!! I like good deals for feminine products, but also like to know what works. I don't usually use pads, but after pregnancy, obviously, I have had to, and have found it very hard to find things that actually work for me. I will have to check these out! Thanks again! Gross or not, it is something that many will appreciate you sharing :)

3. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with the above poster - after what women go through (especially after having children), it probably takes a lot to skeeve them out. I know I have a stomach of iron, LOL. Thanks for the review - I will definitely keep it in mind!

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    These are my favorite pad! I used to be a Stayfree customer but I they changed their pads and they feel like a stiff diaper now! I have switched to Always and I love them! I love that I can have complete confidence in them, I dont fear that I will leak at all with them. They offer great coverage!

5. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    My daughters prefer these. Some brands are very irritating to them, but this one isn't, and is extra absorbent. The price is a little higher, though, so we try to watch for sales and combine that with coupons.