Amazon Fire

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by gmckee1985 • May 13, 2016.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    This things are really sharp! I had my doubt about it because of the low price. It's only $50 but well worth it. But it does everything I need it for. Which is basically to surf the net and watch Netflix when traveling. Only real drawback is the weak camera, but I have an IPhone to take my photos with. The video is incredibly clear and of high quality. Definitely recommend!

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    It's a fine casual tablet for only 50$. It runs a user-friendly operating system and houses a microSD card slot expandable up to 128GB. Also, Amazon Prime members have access free TV shows, movies and games included in the subscription.

But definitely is far from the high perfomance tier. It struggles when many apps are open in the background. The display has a low resolution and touchscreen response can be sluggish. Gaming performance for large games is slow and the graphics can experience frame rate drops.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have one as well. I really like it. I am having some issues with the connection at times, but overall, you can't beat the Fire for the quality and the price. It is one of my favorite toys. I consider it to be one of my best purchases overall, because it is very entertaining.