Amazon Outlet Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by remnant • Apr 3, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Have you heard of the Amazon Outlet store? Here, you can secure major discounts and access links to bargain items ranging from electronics, TVs, tablets to clothing to set supplies. You can also search for a specific item from a specific category or a specific discount markdown category. This is a place worth trying out since some items have very high discounts up to 70%. Good luck.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven;t heard of this specifically but the marketplace often has heavily discounted items. This is one of the ways that you can save money on goods and services. Lots of sellers participate in the marketplace and you can frequently buy things at a discount. It is good for buyers and sellers.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I read about them and heard about them on the news, but they are not in Hawaii, yet, so I guess I got to wait for them to open locally to get the bargains at the brick & mortar amazon. Thanks though!

4. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    Haven't personally heard about it, but places like that are always worth giving a try as long as they don't charge an outrageous start up fee. If it's run by Amazon, they probably have a free trial.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is the site actually run by Amazon? I haven't seen it personally, but I do often check out the Clearance section of sites I visit, and have seen a lot of 'outlets' on eBay and other sites with the names of major companies, although I'm not sure if they're actually affiliated with those companies. I'd like to know more about this one, since I do shop at Amazon now and then, and would enjoy saving some money on my purchases.