Amazon Prime

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by BonnyC • Apr 21, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry, I wasn't sure where to put this. Does anyone else use Prime? Since you can have 4 different people on it, I split the cost with 3 others and only paid 20. 20 bucks for free 2 day shipping for a year is amazing. I don't even care about missing out on the free shows or one measly ebook rental per month and whatever other bells and Whistles the main account holder gets. The 20 bucks is paid off quickly between birthday parties and Christmas. Heck, it made school supply shopping a breeze last year and I would have been spending the same amount at the store!

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That's awesome. I didn't actually know you could have multiple people on the account. That makes it way more worthwhile. 20 bucks is about how much you'd spend for 2-3 packages to be sent, so over the course of the year, if you buy for multiple occasions, it easily pays for itself.

3. Stitches

StitchesNew Member

Threads:
    If you are a frequent buyer of Amazon, it is very worth it. I used it last year when they had a Free 1-Year of Prime promotion for having an .edu email address. I am not sure if they still have this offer, but used it every now and then and it was nice getting your items in 2 days instead of the regular and uncertain 7-13 days.

4. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    I don't have prime but during the time that I did, it really saved me a lot of time. I wish to get it again when I go to college and hopefully there'll be the same offer for free prime. I have only used the 1 month free prime so far but it was useful because I purchased many things during the Christmas season!

5. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    I love Amazon Prime! I use it all the time. If you use Amazon a lot, the membership fee pays for itself in the shipping costs you save. It's also really nice to get your packages so quickly :)

I do as the OP mentioned and split the cost with three other people. That makes it work out to $20 total, so not bad at all.

6. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I had the amazon prime free trial and LOVED it! Mine ended recently and I really miss it! I loved being able to shop for anything, no matter the price and being able to have it at my house in 2 days. I love the amazon mom discount the most. I saved so much on diapers! I believe that I still get the discount but I do not receive the 2 day free shipping. I do plan on renewing my subscription soon. It really is worth it! I never used for the free eBook rentals or the instant videos but I loved the free shipping charges. I do plan to use these 2 options when I renew my subscription.

7. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I loved it when I had the free trial. Then I didn't order enough stuff one month and they took me off. I had no idea you could add multiple people to your account. Does it work even if you have different addresses?

8. edgytees

edgyteesNew Member

Threads:
    I have Amazon Prime. I received it free for 1 year with my student email address. When it expired I instantly renewed it. If you are a frequent Amazon buyer like I am, you will pay it off in no time! It is SO worth it. I absolutely love the free 2 day shipping!