Amazon Smile Donates To Your Favorite Charity

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Happyflowerlady • Jan 23, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon now has a new program called Amazon Smile, and how it works is that you can find your favorite charity and choose that, and whenever you order from Amazon, then they will donate a percentage of the cost to your charity.
    This is a great way that you can help out your preferred charity, and not have to do anything more than you are already doing, and it doesn't cost you any more than if you don't do it.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a good way to donate money to yor church when you shop. Doing your christmas shopping at Amazon can give your church a good donation. My church has asked our members to look into making them their charity of choice and it is working good. Give it a try.

3. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    I choose the American Foundation for the Blind as my preferred charity because it is very close to me. I was born legally blind and I want to be able to teach, tutor, and counsel legally blind or blind children so this is helping in some little way until I can accomplish other dreams.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using this for a while, but it doesn't log me in automatically when I click an Amazon link so often I have to go back to the bookmarked ,

and then find the item again. I support the Innocence Project to help exonerate those wrongfully convicted. I hope more people do use this as I found out by accident and it's not as well publicized as it should be.