Amazon Wish List

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Strawberries • Aug 29, 2012.

1. Strawberries

StrawberriesNew Member

Threads:
    A while back I set up an Amazon Wish List, and I absolutely love it! Not only does it help me keep track of things that I want, I can share it with my my friends and family as well. They love that they can compare prices for gifts they want to give me, and they can be absolutely sure I want it too, so no more having to return things to the store at Christmas and Birthdays! It has a ranking system where you can tell people if an item is something you want most or least on your list, and you can leave comments on why you want it. The other person looking at the list can ship it to themselves, or have it sent directly to you, with the address kept private. Everyone keeps telling me how simple this makes it to buy gifts!

Another feature about it that I personally use is that it tells me any price decreases since I added an item. A hat that I've had my eye on for quite a while recently dropped from $28 to $19.99, and I wouldn't have even noticed if it wasn't for the notification on my list! This is SO helpful in finding the best deals!

So, do you have an Amazon Wish List? How do you use it? What are some features that you personally like about it?