Amazon

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by JessiFox • May 16, 2015.

1. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    We all end up hearing about the negatives so much, I thought I'd highlight a positive- actually another in a long line of positives, really- in dealing with Amazon customer service. I've had a few issues while shopping there in the past, mainly either with shipping or just something logistical not working on the site- not necessarily their fault. But yet again they went above and beyond to solve my problem and then some :).

Probably the only customer service I've literally never had anything bad to say about!

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Once, an item didn't arrive but a replacement was sent out on the same day I reported it. I can't hold Amazon responsible for the failure of the postal service and they sorted it out pretty quickly so all in all, I'd say Amazon offer a great service.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of customer service like that in... well... Lets just say a really long time. It seems like the more mistakes a company makes, means the more complaints they get, and that just makes customer service disgruntled and angry. A lot of places could do well to take some lessons from them.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon's customer service is very predictable (in a good way) at doing the right thing for most situations. However, you'll find a far less capable and accommodating service team if you're on your fifth or more item not received issue, or if you're trying to make your tenth return of the current year (rough numbers, not specifics). Then you could have your account terminated or something almost as bad.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Amazon, but there are certain limits on different situations that you should NOT exceed.

5. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon has really good customer service, I've actually never had any negative issues with them, its always been positive. Once they were going to offer me free shipping for an item that wasn't available in Canada (I forgot the reason) but it was very thoughtful! The items that they ship always arrive a day or 2 early or just on time, I've never had an item come late.

6. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't say I've ever had a problem with Amazon customer service, but then again, I've never had to try to deal with a return or anything. I have always had very good luck with my purchases from them.

I like Amazon. I trust it. It's good to hear that if there is a problem, I can be confident that it will get sorted out. I'd hate to not have Amazon as a resource. It comes in very handy sometimes.

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm really glad that Amazon provide a reliable service too. As an online worker, I do receive quite a few Amazon gift cards and the breadth and the quality of Amazons service means that the cards are almost as good as cash to me.

8. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:

Yes I agree with you, because even though I am a big Amazon fan I have had a few issues. One thing I'm impress with Amazon, is that they do go above and beyond with their customer service. I have never really had that experience with other companies, and the reason I have remained a loyal customer.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A package containing a $70 Sonic the Hedgehog comforter for my daughter's birthday got stolen off my ex husband's doorstep. I thought that he'd have to buy it again, but he called them and they replaced it for free.
    I think it was very nice of them to replace it, even though it was probably the shipping company's fault for just leaving the box out in the open where it was easy for someone to take. I love Amazon.

10. MMercury

MMercuryNew Member

Threads:
    I have never had any major problems with amazon. Their customer service tends to be pretty good. I also sometimes buy from non-amazon sellers and only ran into a problem once. The seller was really nice though and was able to resolve the issue nicely and adequately.