American girl doll

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by momma2_4bratz • Dec 31, 2013.

1. momma2_4bratz

momma2_4bratzNew Member

Threads:
    I am hoping maybe some one might know of a place or a deal where I can get an authentic American Girl doll for my daughter. Her birthday is January 20th and she wants an American girl doll so bad and I will pay full price if I HAVE to but would love a deal. At the very least not have to pay the additional 17 bucks for shipping through the American girl website. I mean the doll is already 110 bucks with nothing extra then they throw that extra almost 20 on top of that for shipping. I have looked on eBay and most of the dolls I have seen are close to full price brand new or more OR they are in such bad shape I am all set paying 60+ bucks for a mangled doll. Then don't get me started on the cost of these clothes for the dolls. I looked into getting her a new doll plus outfit and apparently the tiny little outfit increases the weight enough to charge an extra 12 bucks to ship out so if you got any good deals or know of one coming up soon help me out. Thanks every one.

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I was going to suggest eBay, but it doesn't look like there is much to offer there. I just wanted to say good luck! I had an American Girl doll when I was a little girl (Samantha), and I loved her to death!

3. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I realize your daughter's birthday has passed, but I wanted to let you know about a place to find gently used dolls (as well as those pricey clothes and accessories). The two of you may enjoy the whole site too, as it's full of info about the dolls, and lots of real AG enthusiasts hang out there. I found the site invaluable for researching the historical dolls and their accessories.

You can check it out here:

You will need to set up an account to view the items for sale or post a wanted ad. I hope your daughter is enjoying her American Girl doll!