Amerimark.com Inexpensive Online Or Catalog Buys

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Krissttina Isobe • Sep 1, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Have you heard about Amerimark.com? They has very inexpensive clothes, make-up, perfume & cologne for men and women, Windsor Jewelry and more online. The catalog has just a few items compared to the online store. It's so inexpensive and so good quality. I've bought from the catalog and was very happy with my orders. Amerimark.com has many things that only Amerimark distributes. Amerimark has a customer service only and no chat. Amerimark is located in Cleveland, OH. You can find Amerimark at facebook and twitter.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of Amerimark. It sounds like it is something on par with Avon and Amway. I am curious about it though and I may look to see what they have to offer. It sounds like it is one of the quality options you can find online and is not necessarily available in a brick and mortar store.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ameirimark.com is cheaper than Avon or Amway. I like the quality and prices of Amerimark.com. I was getting their catalog and ordered from it. When I went online to look for them and saw the quantity I was amazed that the catalog only had just a partial of what you could get from online shopping at Amerimark.com. If you like receiving merchandise in the mail and don't mind waiting for it to arrive at your home you'll love the different variety choices and cost. I was amazed to find some things like rosemilk lotion that I love that isn't in the stores anymore, but can be found time to tome at Amerimark.com. Aside of finding your favorite products you can find perfumes & colognes for men and women at what seems like wholesale prices. Good luck and fun shopping!