An Adorable Free Sticker

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Brenda Barnousky • Nov 22, 2015.

1. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    For the kids:

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh ok, so we don't get to see it first before requesting it? That's a little odd! I clicked on your link and all there was was a request form. I don't know if it'll get many takers, to be honest LOL Thanks for posting, though :)

3. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Thanks for this, my kids love stickers, so I'm sure they'll be excited to get these in the mail. About how long will it take to receive the stickers? Not that I'm in a rush or anything, I'm just curious. ;)

Also, it would be a good idea to past a picture of the stickers in your post so anyone who's curious will know what they're signing up for.

4. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    SORRY THIS IS THE PIC. free-sammy-shark-stickers.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aww it's so CUTE. I think I'll try get hold of it, if it's still available! I have a few nieces and nephews who would all like it. I'm not sure what happened in my response to you, you got battered with a series of responses! That wasn't me trying to make a point LOL Probably a technical error of some sort. Thanks again, @Brenda Barnousky :)

6. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    That is too cute! I'm glad I signed up for it, my girls will love it. Thank you for posting the picture, it is much appreciated. Is this your company, or is it a deal you came across and decided to share?