An App You Can't Live Without

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by brookie • Dec 29, 2013.

1. brookie

brookieNew Member

Threads:
    There are so many Apps out nowadays that it's hard to keep up. I use an iPhone, and I really love my facebook app, twitter app. But there 2 apps I can't live without: Vine and Instagram. I just love how crazy and funny Vine is. I don't even post things there, I just watch. Instagram is another favorite because I post pictures all the time.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, well... Nothing really. There are apps that are really important to me like Google Maps, Yahoo Mail, Viber, Facebook, and the like but it does not reach the point where I cannot live without them. I have managed pretty well when there were still no smartphones. And I think that I could survive if ever these apps would continue to work. We can't be too dependent on technology you know. :D

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Samsung Note 3, which is an awesome devices because there are a few apps that I cannot live without. First, the calendar planner, which I use for planning and schedule. It helps me to keep track of when I have to pay my bills, as well as to-do tasks. Second, the mobile TV app, which I watch TV everyday on the phone. I know it sounds cliche, but I pay for it, and it really helps me to get through my boring time.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Probably the Facebook and Twitter apps. Facebook is what I mostly use nowadays to be able to communicate with my friends easily. I also utilize Twitter because this is my favorite social media for expressing myself better. I love the features of Spotify as well because I love listening to music.

5. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    Aside from the social media apps, I would say I definitely need my Soundcloud app because I have most of the songs I listen to saved on there and it's a great option even for offline listening. Also, I pretty much use VSCOcam on nearly all my photos for Instagram so yeah probably that too.

6. Matthew Malka

Matthew MalkaNew Member

Threads:
    As of now I cant live without the kik app since I use it as my main communication app with most of the people I know and love. Its simplistic and they are one of the few major apps who don't use ads since they get their revenue with other methods.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only apps I would say I can't live without nowadays is the quality radios like Spotify or Pandora. I couldn't go without having a various selection of music in my pocket.

8. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I would probably have to go with Alien Blue. I spend so much of my time on Reddit and Alien Blue makes it so easy to navigate it on mobile. I would be fine without it, but it's my most indispensable app.

9. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One application that I cannot live without - and I have only just recently installed it, because I have only just recently discovered the opportunity - is the You Eye application. YouEye is a website that pays people to test websites on a whole range of different devices, like android, IPhones, and computers. You can also do these tests on your android, as I have already stated, and get paid. It has become my new favorite app, because it seems to be one of the only usertesting apps that works.

10. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not big on that many apps, and there's not a single one that I could't live without. I think it's a stupid subject because there's something wrong with a person if they honestly couldn't live without an app on a smartphone. Give me a phone that can text, make calls, and access the Internet. I'm good from that point on.

11. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only app that I use regularly on my phone is the browser. Everything else I'm pretty okay living without. :) I don't really use my phone that much, if it wasn't obvious, haha

12. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Apps I can't live without on my Android phone would have to be Chrome, Instagram, BBM, Spotify and Evernote. All five of them are responsible for either providing me entertainment, information or allow me to organize and access my notes and goals far more effectively

13. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I love the Receipt Hog app, because I use it to get money back from grocery shopping. I have to scan all my receipts through the app. So far I have been getting quite a few returns from it.

14. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    Facebook messenger and paypal are the two I can't do without on a normal day and for personal use.
    For money-making it's PerkTV and SBTV. I let them run while I'm doing other things. ;)

15. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Twitter and Kindle apps are two of the apps i definitely can't live without. I just keep switching from either of these apps like i don't have any other apps on my phone. I love to read hence the Kindle and when i just want to relax and catch up on my fangirl life, i go to twitter. :p

16. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    WhatsApp. I think that's the only app I would not live without. Or at least I would have a very hard time without it. All of the other ones like Facebook, GMAIL, twitter, Instagram, you can kind of see it on your computer. WhatsApp is only for mobile, and it just happens to be the one I use the most.

17. karamara

karamaraMember

Threads:
    This may sound weird but I can't live without a timer app by my side. I'm a notorious procrastinator and having no timer to really set a dedicated time schedule for whatever it is I'm doing will lead me to wander off and get nothing done in the day. It's essential for me especially because I'm working as a freelancer and I have all the time in my hands and sometimes those time in my hand gets out the window without me knowing.