an Ounce of prevention

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by roy835 • Oct 17, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    Most likely you may have heard the saying -- an Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? That can be very true in many ways. Just think about it. If you work out on a regular basis, you are less likely to get sick in certain ways. And then, if working out helps to keep you healthy, why not do it more often. I know that when I work out I tend to feel a lot better at times. Don't get me wrong though, you don't want to work out too much or else that could defeat the purpose. Here is what to do, get a nice balance with eating and working out and you will be very healthy for a very long time.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I have to disagree ever so slightly. People don't seem to realize that working out isn't effective, if you don't have an effective workout, which most people don't have, that's why there are so many skinny fat and simply fat people at the gym. There are a lot of people doing it so wrong and they are really tearing down their bodies at a faster pace. If people took the time to educate themselves on what is truly beneficial, then yeah, your point would be flawless.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, this is very much true. Not only it would save you a pound of cure, it would also save you from a lot of hassle of time and effort. And of course recovery would take so much time as opposed to prevention. So it's best to stay of out of being sick and have and cure it.