Android Tablet Suggestions?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by fairydust007 • Jan 2, 2014.

1. fairydust007

fairydust007New Member

Threads:
    I've decided that I would like to join the realm of tablets. However, I definitely don't have the money for a brand new iPad. So, I'm thinking an Android platform tablet would be good for me. I want one with a descent sized screen, but easy to use. I would like one with an easy to use touch keyboard or one that I could maybe get a tablet bluetooth keyboard. I'd like one under $200 if not less. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Definitely get the Acer Memo Pad HD 7. It has a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and runs on Android 4.2. It's screen is pretty decent and has a fairly low price which is within 150 bucks only.

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    It depends what brand do you like and whether or not what do you use your tablet for. You can get a Samsung Tab 3 for less than $200 because it is a very good device. It's got a fast processor and enough RAM memory to do things on it. Another brand I would consider would be Google's Nexus 7, which I think it is around 200 dollars, maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I have heard. It is a nice tablet to have because it's got a fast quad-core processor and good RAM memory.