Another Way To Get Free Stuff!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Deeishere • Mar 25, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I love doing online surveys.:D Some of them offer cash, checks and gift cards. Other companies will offer gifts on their site by earning points. The points can be used for gifts. Currently I am a part of NCP (National Consumer Panel). I take surveys and scan my groceries. Recently I purchase a Brookstone Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat. The actual cost is $129.99 on Amazon. So in a sense I got it for free by completing surveys and scanning my purchases which is not hard at all. Have you completed surveys and earn free gifts?

massager.

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I do quite a few surveys and get points for Amazon gift cards and also PayPal cash. There have been a few times where I have also received free products to try and complete a survey about them. Anytime o can do things and earn free things is a good time in my book.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I do surveys quite a bit for cash on Fusion Cash. They have been the most lucrative for me right now. I have also done Swagbucks but I do not like that as well. I love being able to get cash or gift cards for just a little bit of work. It does sometimes get tedious but money is money.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    What is it about Swagbucks that you don’t like? I have earn rewards with them, but it’s just hard for me to remember to do my searches from their site. So I have not been on there in ages. I hear a lot of people do well earning gift cards then by Christmas they use it to shop.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks has alot of offers on purchases. They also have surveys as well as having a paid to search function which enables one to save on browsing costs. There are many ways to earn and or save using this site. Some survey sites pay in gift cards but these are not popular. The best survey companies pay in cash through Paypal. I have also realized that some of these survey companies are limited to some countries and survey opportunities are geotargeted which is a minus.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Doing surveys to make some cash can be a way to make money when you can not find a job. The pay may not be very high but you are staying at home and working when you want to work. I prefer the companies that pay cash instead of the gift cards when I need cash.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too I love the sites that pay you in cash too rather than gift cards especially now that amazon has upped their free shipping amount to $49 instead of $35! There is a place I like called surveyspot.com. Surveyspot.com pays both cash when you earn 1000 points or $5 for 500 points, so you get to choose. I too don't like swagbucks.com for it's too slow for me though I did get cash once from swagbucks.com. If you have any other place by all means list them here so we can see if it's a good fit-thanks in advance!!! Another site is inboxdollars.com they really pay out, and you can play games too for a price, but that's illegal locally so I can't take advantage of it. Good luck everyone!

8. tskier01123

tskier01123New Member

Threads:
    These are all great pieces of information. It's easy and a better use of my time than staring at youtube videos for hours on end! Great thread!

9. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    I have some surveys that I complete on Hometesterclub. Once you complete the survey they send you a product to test, but I have never just completed random surveys and gotten products to test. We have very limited product testing availability here in South Africa. I wish there were more but as we only have 44 million citizens I suppose the ratio is fair compare to the USA.

10. Scarlett12

Scarlett12New Member

Threads:
    I never try any kind of survey.. Some say it is fake.. So i am reading article and forum post about it..
    I am interested in it..

11. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    It is far from fake. There are sites that are less than reputable, but there are also a lot of sites that can give you relevant paying surveys. Try

12. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Sadly, a lot of companies are now giving gift cards or gifts in exchange for points earned. I have been doing surveys since 2007/2008. When I first started most of them paid by checks, PayPal and Amazon. I will still do the points for cash because they do have some really gifts. I have been able to get gift cards to stores and restaurants. I have also used my points to get household items like pots, pans, a blender, plates, a boom box and a massager.

13. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    If you don't mind a bit of leg work there is a subreddit where you can exchange gift cards for cash. There is a large community of people exchanging goods.

14. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

True. You have to be careful and really research the companies. I have been doing online surveys since 2007. I know the ones that I do are legitimate. I have talked with many of these companies, and received many checks. All legitimate companies will not ask you for money in order to join them. The company should have a FAQ on their site so you will know what to expect from them, and a valid phone number. I check sites like Survey Police and the BBB to make sure they are not fake, when I join new ones.

15. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I used to think such kind of survey is kind of spam activity, so never tried such thing.

16. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    There are loads of spam survey sites yes, but there are a few gems. I used these sites as my main earner while I was building my writing portfolio. They do not pay much, but it is more than PTC will ever pay.

17. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    I tried a few such offers and loved them. Sure, there are a lot of spammers out there, but the legit offers can usually be found on company websites. For example, P&G usually put up their surveys on their own website.

18. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well some surveys are good and some are bad. I find most of them a colossal waste of time honestly. I was very active with survey sites at one time, but then I just found better ways to make money. I have my favorite companies I am still active with though, and I love when you get to try new products for free. That is a big benefit.

19. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    Thank you for letting all know about the actual scenario of being in survey task.

20. jamesfende

jamesfendeMember

Threads:
    I do some survey sites for cash too. Pureprofile works well for me and you even get a little reward for surveys that you don't end up qualifying for