Anti-perspirant and unscented deodorant?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am having trouble looking for a deodorant that will work for me as anti-perspirant and at the same time unscented. I sweat heavily and all that I've tried were not effective on me. I don't know anymore what else to try. I think I really need a strong one. But I don't have a clue where to find and get one. What brand. I heard of Kiehl's. But it just appears to be very expensive.

2. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I dunno if you'll be able to find an unscented antiperspirant, but I personally use Dove's Men Total Care (the antiperspirant one), and I like it a lot. The scent isn't strong or overpowering, and it works pretty well to curb my sweating. It doesn't stop it completely of course (there's no way to stop sweat completely) but it works miles better then my old Secret Scentsations deodorant. It's also nice cause pretty much everyone sells it, and it's not insanely expensive. (Only 3.88 at my local Wal-Mart.) :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sweat heavily during the summer or when exercising. I use Mitchum, it is unscented and works. Most anti-perspirants do not work for me during the summer because I sweat so heavily. I don't know the cost.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Kiehls in the past, the packaging is lovely and shopping at the store is a lot of fun, but I thought the product was grossly overpriced. I use Dry Idea in unscented and love it, a very large bottle is about $6 at the drugstore. The antiperspirant deodorant really is fragrance free and you won't sweat even on the hottest day when you're doing extreme physical activity.