Any ideas on recycling cable cords anyone?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by MrsJones • Dec 21, 2014.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I have moved several times through the years and have accumulated so much cable wire thinking it will come in Handy one day. It hasn't. It's heavy and it's taking up space. If I can get some change from recycling it that would be great! Anyone ever recycled cable wire before?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I have recycled cable wires before. It was when I was first getting into my fitness. I didn't have the money to go to a gym, and I didn't have the money to buy any gym or fitness equipment at all. I still don't really. So I would go on Youtube and browse the internet to gather information on how to make do it yourself gym equipment, so that I could lift safely and such. I found a few tutorials that employed cable wires to make such equipment. One of the best moves that I ever made ;) People are so creative and resourceful. Where most people think that it can be inconvenient to make things, when you don't have the money, making what you can't other wise pay for can be fun.