Any sites that list free ebooks from multiple publishers?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by saveraddict • Sep 22, 2013.

1. saveraddict

saveraddictMember

Threads:
    Just about every ebook publisher offers free ebooks. Usually each title is available for a limited time, and you can only find available titles if you go to all their separate web sites.

So I was wondering if there is any site that collects and lists all these free deals while they are active from all the publishers in one place. I would prefer it if it also grouped the books by category, and also allowed search by keywords. Anyone know if any such site is available?

2. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I downloaded ebooks from 4shared.com. It's free, you can find lot's of books from there. Actually, not just books but songs too. Just check it out.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I'm not sure of any sites I would google search it.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no site that collects or lists book titles that can be downloaded free [legally]. Best thing to do is subscribe for the publishers newsletters and when a book is available for download, you'll get the news fast and then of course, you can get the book long before the time they've set expires.