Any tips to save on a Sea World San Diego trip?

Discussion in Travel started by AZ Athena • Jun 22, 2014.

1. AZ Athena

AZ AthenaNew Member

Threads:
    I actually bought tickets at the end of last year when they were offering a pass that gave free admission for a whole year, so that's done. What about saving money while at the park, in dining, lodging and transportation while there? Are there any other freebies or things we can squeeze in inexpensively?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Pack a picnic!

If you're driving, leave the cooler in your car and just exit the park for a lunch at your car. If you're using public transit, put the cooler in one of the lockers right outside the park. Don't be tempted to eat inside the park because it is sooooo expensive.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Going there this February,and there i find much enjoyment and have also enjoy there went there 2 years ago. San Diego zoo is a most, it's worth the money.

4. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    San Diego have splendid places in the city and i realized when i was at the tour of San Diego because i saw many places like Zoo and other in which have large number of tourist come and saw the animals and other things..

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I dunno. I didn't like the zoo that much. It just felt like a standard zoo. There was the bus ride but you could barely see many of the animals so I had a difficult time getting good pictures.