Anybody Have Any Deals On Watches?

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Rowan • Apr 26, 2015.

1. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    I have found deals from other users recently, but most don't work.
    I don't mind if the watches are real or fake as long as they work.
    I am looking more for watches that aren't the classy metal ones. I don't want one of those.
    I do like sports watches though.
    Any deals?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Ebay for watches for several years with great success and no complaints. My brother is the one who got me into this. He's pretty good at knowing brand names and pricing, and figuring out if sellers are definitely legit. For my birthday my husband bought me a really nice watch - probably would retail around $800 for only $300 on ebay. I still have it and love it.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree with Claire, ebay is one of the best places to get watches because often the sellers there are ones who are able to find products from last season at a very low cost and therefor could sell it to you for sometimes just half the price of their original retail amount. That said, you should still be very careful and only trust the ones that have a high rating since you are dealing with watches and those tend to be faked very often and very easily.

4. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    You might want to check Amazon Warehouse Deals. They have open box discounts for things that were returned, have damaged packaging, etc. I have had great success buying items that way, because most often the packaging will be discarded anyway. There was one time I received an item that was not in the stated condition - but Amazon is great about returns, so it was an easy fix.