Anybody try the Hot Buns yet?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by dconklin • Apr 20, 2013.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Hot Buns is that hair product that you can easily have a perfect bun in your hair "every time." It looks tempting to try with myself and 2 daughters in The House. We do a lot with hair! But I am not sure that that I believe it to be as simple as they make it look. If I hear others saying that it works great then I may consider it but otherwise I am not sure. I wouldn't buy it from the TV tho. The cost is $10 for 1 and you get one "free" but pay shipping and handling which is almost $16 for the 2 of them. Doesn't seem like you are getting one free there! I am sure Walmart probably has them tho.

Have you tried these Hot Buns yet? Are they worth it?

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried it but it didn't work I guess it isn't for people with thick hair it was def not worth the price

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for letting me know! My oldest daughter and I have thick hair so it probably wouldn't be worth it for us here either. My younger daughter's hair is not as thick and it is nice and curly, but if it won't work for both my girls then I won't bother to try it.

4. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    Since you said that its not for people with thick hair, would you suggest it for people with thin hair like me? Or its not worth it either.

5. mitchelltune

mitchelltuneNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried this and it worked perfectly fine.