Anyone Ever Tried Rogaine?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by kingusama92 • Apr 28, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    No, it's not for me! I actually have nice, flowing hair. Need a hair cut soon, in fact. :D

Nonetheless, I saw an ad about Rogaine on TV and found it to be interesting. Does it really work? I have seen good reviews about it through a glance search on Google.

Hair transplant still seems the best option, but it'd be interesting if this foam stuff was an option for those that are follicly challenged.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have never used it and hope to never need to. However, I am aware that it is a very legitimate product. It contains minoxidil, which is one of the ingredients that actually really does cause hair to grow back. It takes a little while...and it will only grow while you use it.

It is best to actually just buy the minoxidil itself (as it is the active ingredient) at the pharmacy for a few dollars - much more cost effective.

3. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    Ive been using rogaine for a few years. My crown has stopped thinning pretty much and i have only a little a recession on the forehead. (It looks worse than it is because i have a naturally high forehead.) I also use nizorl 1% (need a prescription for 2%) and a shampoo for thinning hair that's cvs brand. Use nizorl every other day and use the thinning hair one better. My hair is much thicker now than it was at 16.

4. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    What does the company use in order to maintain their number of customers?

Do they sell the product based on it smelling nice or is it easy to apply? There must be something that makes it a better option over just directly applying the chemical "minoxidil" to your scalp.

Very interesting to see that it's effective.