Anyone Have Experience With Culver's?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by JoanMcWench • Jul 24, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone here has been to a Culver's before? I have heard from numerous people that their burgers are rather decent & their custard is something to make the trip for but I have a hard time being convinced that I should make the trek for just another fast food place. If it were in the neighbourhood I would have at least tried it long ago but I would have to make a trip for an forty five minutes or so to get to one.

Long & short: Would it be worth it?

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have any nearby, and have never tried them, but I have a friend across the country who always raves about how delicious Culver's is. Note that Culver's is also a lot more expensive than most other fast food chains. The fried chicken and burgers, in particular, are what my friend raves about. Here's a menu, in case anyone's not familiar. You can also search using this link for locations nearby.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Years ago, when we lived in another state, we had a Culver's right in town. It was the best fast food place available to us, we preferred it to McDonalds and Burger King and would often go there for custard. We now have one in our vicinity and don't go very often. The one time we did run there to grab a quick bite it just didn't taste as great as it used to...but that could also be just the specific location we visited.