Anyone have experience with NCP?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by amynichole318 • Mar 28, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    NCP stands for National Consumer Panel. I received my scanner a few weeks ago and I have been scanning all of my groceries and transmitting them each week. I just read the book again, I noticed I can also scan for gas! I am excited about that, if I can just remember to do it. I was wondering if anyone else here does this and what they think of it? So far, everything is working fine, I haven't earned any rewards yet but getting there. I hope it's legit because it takes me twice as long to put my groceries away now because as I unpack them I scan them then put them away.

2. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I was a scanner for about a year. I finally decided to return my scanner. I felt that for the amount of time that it takes to scan all purchases made, the rewards were not worth it. It is so time consuming to scan everything purchased and then to have to check the receipt to input the price of each item! For me, it just was not worth it. I also grew tired of the constant surveys that they would send via email. I would not recommend NCP to anyone.

3. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this guys. Do you make money doing this? If so let me know asap!

Godbless, Lionzfire.