Anyone hear of Humanatic ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wulfman • Sep 14, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    It is a site that offers home based work. I have heard several people mention it and I was wondering if anybody has worked for them. What kind of pay and work is it ? I also know they employ people from all over the world.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    It is my understanding that Humanatic is work from home where you make your own hours, but work can be limited. You listen to calls and determine the category they fall into. From what I have read online--I recommend googling it for some reviews--it sounds like the pay is low and there was some frustration with availability of work and some people felt their user rating was unfair. Additionally it doesn't look like it could be a full time job by any means but definitely a site to work if you're looking to supplement your income.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've been there and to be honest with you, I'd rather do something else with my time. I mean the concept was great but their system is really not that great at all.

In my honest opinion, it's pretty bad, I don't how it is right now but when I tried it after 15 minutes I got out because I don't it's worth it. You review calls and when you make a mistake instead of just not paying you for the mistake they will deduct the cost and double it.

So if you made $1 already and you make a mistake on your next call instead they would deduct the mistake and your $1 will be $0.5.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If that's the case, then that's quite bad. I have been a member there since Dec. 2013, but due to the mixed reviews that I read, I never really made it a point to become active in the site. If they deduct money from what you already earned, then I think the whole practice is unfair.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    That sounds pretty awful. I think it might be worth a shot but judging from this review it doesn't sound like a very good candidate as a money earner. I think the best online jobs are ones that have good enough systems that don't make it necessary to penalize workers especially by that much. If they are able to take away almost 100% of earnings in just a single mistake then they could easily fabricate any reason to do so when you have built up a significant enough amount.

6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Whoa, that's significant! I never read anything that drastic before so thanks for the heads up. It's unfortunate because the concept doesn't sound too bad but clearly the execution is flawed. The turnover rate must be sky high for this position.

7. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I've heard a lot of bad things about this site before. I never actually tried it and I was kind of a skeptic because the concept was really good but if that's the case then I guess I'll have to skip this one.

8. Bambi825

Bambi825New Member

Threads:
    I actually work for Humanatic. It is a good opportunity for side money. Definitely not something to have as a full time job. The Good things are...easy work, plenty of calls available for the most part overnight hours there are calls but not a lot, you can cash out via Paypal once you earn $10.00. The pay varies. Some calls are worth 1 cent some are worth 4 cents. Everyone starts with 2 categories. If you accuracy is good they give you more. I been doing it for a week and I have 9 categories. The more categories the quicker you earn.
    The Bad things....If you make a mistake in a category they will let you listen to the call and agree to the penalty or agree to it. If the call you made a mistake on is 1.5 cents then they take 3 cents from you. You won't make many errors if you pay attention to the calls. Sometimes the auditors make a mistake. That is what the dispute option is for.

Personally speaking I enjoy it. I do it in my spare time and they periodically give you little bonuses when you are accurate for a certain number of calls. I've had 6 bonuses already. I think it's best to sign up and try it for yourself. It isn't for everyone but if you look at the leaderboard people are making a nice little amount everyday. This is just my personal take on it. You might actually enjoy it. :)

9. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I currently have an account with them, and I have to tell you that you are much better off finding a better way of making money from home. It took me two days just to make $1.00. With sites like Microworkers and Mturk, I can make a dollar within 2-10 minutes. However, when you work your way up, you will make more at a higher pay rate based on how good of a worker you are. I've seen some people make around 20 even 30$ in a day, but they have worked their way up. Overall, to make good money you need to have patience and persistent.

10. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I've read about Humanatic in one of the sites that I a member of. After reading some reviews about it, I decided to register last November and since then, I have earned more than $30 which is now in my Paypal account. I find it easy to earn there. You just have to be patient and have a good ear in reviewing calls.

11. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I've had an account with Humanatic, but I haven't really used it a lot until recently. I think that it works well if you have a steady rotation of other work at home related things to do. I've been able to cash out twice (once each week) since I've been using it quite steady. Despite all the negative reviews, I think that it's worth giving a try. Yea, the system is pretty flawed, but you can make money on this site. I still have categories to unlock and I know that I can do it. They have leaderboards where people are making up to $40 a day, and I think that if you're quick and pressistant you can make that much as well.

12. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I tried it but I just couldn't get into it. It was pretty boring work, to be fair. And somehow I messed up on something so I was blocked out of doing some of the tasks, which was pretty annoying. I'm sure that some people will have had decent experiences with it and have made some decent money. But it's just not for me at the moment.

13. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also a registered member at Humanatic. The pay's pretty appalling, to be honest. I'm not in the least bit motivated to go on there often. I only use it as a filler, or when I'm having a quiet day on my main site. I've been there now for about a month and I've only made just over $5, it's pretty slow going. You really do need the patience of a saint. I've pushed myself to do a 3 hour block and didn't even make a $1....yes, that bad!!!

The auditors make many mistakes and return calls that you've allegedly categorised wrongly. If you're like me and want to prove a point, you'll then spend a lot of time listening to the calls again and then sending back notes stating why they're wrong and you're right. They dock money all the time, which I'm not even sure they put back once they've been proven wrong. I pray that they too get penalised for wasting our precious time. I've also had many bonuses for accuracy, each amounting to a whopping $0.02!!!

The one positive I'll point out is that Humanatic is open to all and sundry right across the globe and the pay is on merit, not based on geographical location as some unscrupulous online sites do!