Anyone Looking For A Car Phone Mount?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Mddimehdi • Oct 9, 2014.

1. Mddimehdi

MddimehdiNew Member

Threads:
    I came across this mount whilst looking for an alternative option to a window sucker mount. It's called the Spiderpodium by British company Breffo.

The flexibility of it allows you to use your phone in portrait or landscape which is great when using the maps feature!

Here are some images of it in use:

Breffo-Spiderpodium-Review-Horizontal-In-Car-carwitter-491x326.

Breffo-Spiderpodium-Review-Phone-Horizontal-In-Car-carwitter-491x326.

2. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    Have you tried this product yet? I have an iPhone 4S and I'm curious if this would work with my phone or not. I'm always having trouble finding a good car mount. I use my phone for my GPS and landscape really does make it easier to see the maps when driving. Is it an expensive product? I'm not sure if I am missing it from the picture but is there a way to tighten it to the phone?

3. flembrandt

flembrandtNew Member

Threads:
    Hi I know this is a bit of a old thread, but I was doing some research after ive bought mine and just wanted to share my experience. I got a Wuteku Magnetic Phone mount from amazon, after a friend recommended it. It works great, I have a samsung S5 and works flawlessly with it. best thing is it doesnt mount on the windscreen I use to find my old one got in the way. You can move this in any direction you want - its really neat.

As im a newbie cant post a link on here but - search wuteku magnetic phone mount in amazon and it be there - Its great.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ugh, anything that mounts to the vent sounds like a pain in the butt because it's going to block air flow from the vents, whether you're going for hot or cold air. I'd rather just not use my phone while driving, hands-free or otherwise.

5. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Nah! I'm not interested in a phone mount, I don't really take a lot of pictures, and when I do take pictures, it is certainly not with a mount, plus, I'm not into the whole "selfie stick" either, I think it looks silly. What I would be really interested in is a durable phone car charger!

6. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    You have better vehicle mounts; ones that mount on the car dashboard or ones that cling to the windshield. The following Samsung car mount might serve you better.