Anyone play Clash of Clans?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by minotechonline • Oct 23, 2013.

1. minotechonline

minotechonlineNew Member

Threads:
    I have been playing Clash of Clans ever since it has arrived on Android. I'm not even in a Clan yet but I'm about to upgrade my Town Hall to level 5 soon. Was just wondering if anyone has checked this game out because I'm getting addicted to it lol. It has been awhile since I've gotten hooked on a game but it is just a pretty solid and fun game. If you do play then I would like to know how long you've been playing and what progress you have made, thanks!

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I don't play, but my husband and son both play. They both really love the game. My son has been playing the game about 3-4 months. My son is on level 33. My husband is on level 45 or so. My husband plays it a lot. I see it on his phone screen every evening. They talk a lot about who is in the clan, who gives troops and clans, and what defenses they have upgraded.

3. minotechonline

minotechonlineNew Member

Threads:
    That's awesome, yeah if I was playing the game for that long I would be a really high level too. It's great to know they're still into it after so long, and I understand why. I'm still not in a clan but I've been invited several times to clans it's just I'm used to being a loner in this game lol.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ooh, I just heard about this game from my uncle last night. He says that it's a strategy/simulation game and it's also free. I was actually going to download it. But when he told me that it requires an internet connection to play, I changed my mind. :D

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I do, i used to be so hooked on this game before. Seriously, i can't get enough of it and at one point i think i made an in-game purchase(gems). I still play this game from time to time but i think i grow out of it. I've been playing this game for probably a year now. Definitely one of the best mobile online games made. :p