Anyone Tried The Firmoo Glasses?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mona123456 • Mar 18, 2016.

1. mona123456

mona123456New Member

Threads:
    I got a coupon code from a deals website, via that code I can get a pair of glasses for 4.95$ from Firmoo, well, it does work when I tried at checkout, but I never tried this store before. So did anyone buy from them before, I wanna get some feedbacks here before I repaced the order. Code is SLICKDEALS495, you can try also, but only can use on one page: .

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm overdue for an eye exam. I've seen several sites online offering deals on glasses, as well as a few in the general vicinity where I live. I've heard that some optometrist/opthalmologist offices will do extra measurements of your eyes/nose so that you can order glasses online, although I'm not sure if all do. I've even seen some that have a function where you can turn on your webcam and virtually try on the glasses you are interested in, to see how they'll look on you. I have never heard of Firmoo, and don't know how they work, but I've used Slickdeals in the past, and have never had a problem with the deals.

3. mona123456

mona123456New Member

Threads:
    Diane, thanks, anyway I have ordered one, will give further review here after I received it.