Anything Comparable to Zappos?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by bargainbabe • Jun 21, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    I am wondering if there are any shoe shopping sites comparable to zappos.com? Zappos is known for its shipping and return policy (both good) and everybody always raves. But they never seem to have some of the items I need (width, style, and brand). What are some stores known for their great service, but maybe have an even better variety? Zappos is trendy right now, but I want to go against the mold. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you considered DSW? I don't know how great their online return policy is because I have never returned anything. They have a great selection of shoes even in half sizes. Even though there is a store near me, I prefer to shop online.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    You could try Piperlime. They are a part of the Gap family. They've had a shoe site for at least the past five years or so. The prices range a bit, but the last time I looked at the site, they every type of shoe and boot that you could possibly want. If you have a Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic card, you should be able to use it on Piperlime. I don't know if they added a Piperlime card.