App Trailers

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by danielle davidson • Jun 23, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I just got this app not too long ago, and I have to say that I love it. I have been using it for about a week, and it's super easy. All you do is watch videos on the app. These could be quick 6-second videos to music videos. Then for every video that you watch, you get 5 points. It doesn't even matter how long the video is. You get the same amount of points for all the videos you watch. So, has anyone else used this app? If so, what did you think?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's like every other app that rewards you for doing something. You wind up making small bits of money here and there, but it's never worth your time commitment, even if it's a mindless task. If someone is unintelligent enough to use their data, unless it's unlimited, then they're going to go broke sooner rather than later. I'm not a fan of those kinds of apps at all.

3. danielle davidson

Threads:
    I mean if you're not using your LTE then I would say that it's not so bad. I mean even if it's $1 here and there, that will still add up over time. I mean for me personally it doesn't matter. It gives me something else that I can do. You can make that money while you're getting ready in the morning, working, or even just watching TV. It's just so simple.

4. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    You must work smarter, not harder. I'm sure there are way more worthwhile apps that would value your time better, and if you wouldn't be interested in those, I'm as sure that flipping burgers would ensure you a bigger profit, no offense. I'm just trying to shed some light in the path because apparently we fall pretty easily for these apps that promise us a reality that doesn't exist. $1 could be $10 with the same amount of time you're spending.

5. RapidRaven

RapidRavenMember

Threads:
    Hmm... I have heard of this app before. It's a great spare change "beermoney" app (similar to PerkTV in several ways). You can earn a decent change over time, but I don't recommend using this with the expectation you'll earn a hefty sum of cash. There are better, more active services that'll allow you to earn more income per hour.

6. danielle davidson

Threads:
    @RapidRaven@RapidRaven Oh yes, it's basically the same thing. I mean the one biggest different is that you get 5 points for watching a video vs 1 points. That way you are able to cash out much quicker. I mean that's the one reason why I use it more than I do PerkTV. In order to make money with that app you would have to farm. I mean I would hope that people don't think they are making a lot of money from apps like this. To make decent money you would have to use it all day. Which would just be a huge waste.

7. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    I used those types of apps for a bit at work, on the wifi so it didn't cost me anything.
    Never banked much, maybe 30 bucks.
    If you are able to get a few referrals too then you might make some okay "beer money"

8. danielle davidson

Threads:
    Oh yes, I will only use it while I"m in WiFi so that I don't have to use my data. I mean $30 is pretty good when you think about it. I don't know how much I have been able to make, but I've done okay. It's hard because a lot of the apps that I use hate to give out money. So it takes me so long to earn enough money just to cash out. I have tried using a lot of them. Yeah, I have heard that referrals make you good money too. That's if you are able to get them.

9. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    I went back and checked on the Swag bucks apps I used to use.
    The disabled the favorites feature! This makes it even harder to earn with them.
    I understand why though, opens the door to abuse.

10. danielle davidson

Threads:
    Oh wow, that really stinks! I tried to use SwagBucks once and it just didn't work out well for me. I didn't really like it in the first place, so I would't want to use that again. Oh yeah, I'm sure that they are. I'm sure that there are a ton of people who try an abuse the app so that they can make a ton of money from it. So I'm sure that a lot of these apps are just trying to be careful.

11. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I got it a couple days ago and so far am not impressed. It's going to be the slowest earner of my earning apps, so I'm pretty much saving it for last. It's something to do under the table when the conversation is a bit dull I guess, but it's not like it's going to bring in enough money per month, even if I did it every day. I feel like it's unreasonable for me to sit still and use it for more than 100pts worth a day, given that you have to manually switch to the next video each time. At that rate I will earn $3 a month. Woopdeedo....

12. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to stay away from these sorts of applications. I have not, so far, come across any of these applications that end up benefiting the user in the long run. Thanks for the suggestion though, but I think I'll keep to my other online money making opportunities. Even they can be hard going, never mind watching videos for pennies.

13. danielle davidson

Threads:
    Yeah, I mean it's not the greatest one, but I haven't been able to find any others. What are some of the ones that you are using? I haven't been able to find any good ones. I have tried out a lot, but they aren't working out well for me. I find that I'm not able to make okay money with any of the apps that I've been using.

14. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Apptrailers is great! It's not nearly as passive as my other apps, which makes it a bit of a hassle. But if I'm reading or watching TV, Apptrailers nets me a few extra cents with minimal attention. However, the app often has issues such as crashing or failing to credit.

15. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using app trailers for a really long time. I love being able to use this app. Besides, who said you have to watch the ads? I'm often times doing other things like watching TV and after a minute, I replay the video and go back to watching tv. This app is more about making a little change on the side versus being entertained or intellectually stimulated.

16. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried those apps but I couldn't stick with it because I always forgot about it after a few days and the pay wasn't good enough for me to really get into the program, but I have joined similar programs in the past when I was a lot more patient with these types of programs and I can understand the attraction. It's just easy tasks you could do while relaxing so it's just icing on the cake since you are able to relax and still earn at the same time.