Apple or Droid ?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Scottie • Mar 17, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    Android. I have one and they are more durable.
    But it really depends on what you like to do with your phone. Iphones have more games and apps. Androids have apps and games as well but not as much. If you do get an Iphone, be sure to get a screen protector

What say you?

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Hi Scottie. I would have to say I love my android , it so much more I can do with my android than an Iphone. I like iphones by everything is about using apple to get things like ringtones games etc. Verse my droid I don't have to do that I have access to many things and apps.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I would go Android any day. Yes, I do love the IOS, specially the clean and simple UI, but Android has a lot more to offer. It has better support for third-party apps, a ton of free apps, easily customizable and very flexible, unlike in IOS which is very strict when it comes to software modification and development. Also, Android is more diverse in my opinion, it has a lot of things going on to it and it is very functional. I love both OS's but I have to say I love Android more that IOS. As for the phone, they're cheaper and there a lot of options, unlike iPhones, the options only let you choose between storage capacities.

4. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I have an Iphone but my vote goes to Android hands down, Don't get me wrong, i do love my Ios. My husband happens to own a Samsung tab and he's always bragging about how easy,
    convenient, and user friendly Android is, the apps are also amazing..according to him. Of course I always defend my IOS, and would never let him know that his Android is indeed a tad better.

5. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    I have to choose Droid. Apple products are entirely to expensive. Why would i buy an iPhone for $500 when i could buy an Android for half the price, and get the same functionality. Not to mention that Androids allow extreme customization. Apple is not for me.

6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    I would go with option #3, other.

Don't like the way apple tries to build their own monopoly, needing their own programs for everything. For that reason alone, I don't want to get an iphone.
    Not a big fan of android either, it works but not as flawlessly as I'd like. I do have an android phone now simply because I couldn't find a good alternative. I'm looking at sailfish, but for the moment the phones supporting it are too expensive for me.

7. Nicole87

Nicole87Member

Threads:
    I used to be really skeptical about Apple products. I thought that they are strange and overpriced. To be honest, I still think that way today, but I have understood that they long-lasting. One of my friend's has a MacBook Pro from the year 2008 and it's still working really good today. I've had 2 different PC laptops since then. However, when it comes to smartphones, Samsung is doing on a heck of a job creating affordable smartphones that are just as long-lasting as Apple's overpriced products. So, needless to say, my votes goes to Android.

8. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Android is better than Apple. I will go with Android products and even Windows Phone products before I ever go with Apple products and that's just the way it is for me. But yes, Android offers me everything on a phone that makes me highly comfortable with it, such as great customization, performance and a vast app store, all of which offers a lot more than Apple, synonymous for overpricing their products too. It's not that I couldn't buy an iPhone, but it's more of I'd rather not.

9. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Well this debate has been raging on for the past few years. Each section has its fanboys which stoutly defends his operating system.. But in my opinion, its a pointless debate because both the iOS and android have their set of pros and cons. And in my opinion, a person should make a choice only after assessing his requirements and going with the one which fulfills his needs.