Apple Store Experiences

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Miaka_M • May 7, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I for one enjoy going into the Apple store. I feel very connected with everyone as we scurry about looking at the latest technological products that Apple has to offer. The service there is always top notch in my opinion because of their friendliness. They really take care of their customers, trying their best to understand the issues and make you leave feeling as if you've accomplished what you went in for. Even if you're just their browsing, you will definitely notice the others around you that have a smile on their face.

I went in the other day with literally a paper full of questions. The person that I went to was due for their break but he stayed with me until all my questions were answered. I was very thankful for his knowledge because he is very knowledgeable with the products there and was able to answer every single question I had.

Do you enjoy the customer service that Apple has to offer? I've actually never had a bad experience in one of their stores.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    See, I'm not too keen on the Apple store in my city, it's quite unfriendly and aloof. The staff all seem to have this air of arrogance about them. I'm glad this isn't a global thing though.

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Oh dear, I've never heard of such an experience before. May I ask which country you are in? All the stores that I've ever visited in both Canada and the US, my customer experience was always great. I'm curious to understand why your apple store is acting in such a way. I always thought that they had a universal code to follow for their services.

Their chat support online is also something that I am fond of as well, they are always willing to assist. Once I bought a $25 photoshop app in in the App Store and it wasn't all that great. I complained to them and they gave me a full refund. Maybe try the online chat service and compare?

4. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I love reading stories like this. It seems like over the past decade businesses and employees have a really bad habit of thinking its you who needs something from them. They say the customer is always right. There's a reason they say that, and it ISN'T because th customer is never wrong. It's because you are the one that wants their money. Unless you're an electric company there's always someone else who's going to do what you do.

5. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    I can’t say I’ve had any problems. But, I don’t hang out there too much. Just get what I’m going for and leave. I’m a real nerd and the thought of being in public freaks me out.