Aqua Rug - Love it!

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by charmingtortoise • Sep 24, 2013.

1. charmingtortoise

charmingtortoiseNew Member

Threads:
    I didn't see any posts mentioning it so I wanted to say that I love my Aqua Rug. I have an older shower/tub combination and the floor is really slippery. We were looking for a rug that wouldn't get all moldy on the bottom. We have had one of the regular rug types and oh my goodness was the mold disgusting! We also tried the stick on treads and those kept peeling on us. I used a coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond and ended up getting the Aqua Rug for $10. I figured for $10 it was worth the shot. I have to say it's been a really nice addition to the shower. We don't have to worry about slipping and it doesn't get all moldy and grody. I have washed it a few times in the washer and it comes out great. I don't bother drying it since it normally gets wet a couple times a day anyway. So I can't testify to it standing up to a dryer. I normally make sure that I've sprayed it down before I get out of the shower, just to make sure that I've gotten all the soap and shampoo out of it. Someplace I saw that they recommend putting it over the drain. That might be good for kids that are afraid of drains during baths. Personally, I don't put it over the drain because I'm losing a bit of hair right now and I'd rather have that go down the drain. Definitely worth the $10 I spent.