Arby's Happy Hour - $1 Sliders

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ohiotom76 • Nov 10, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    arbys-sliders.

Certain Arby's locations are now selling various slider sandwiches for only $1 between the hours of 2pm and 5pm. I tried these out recently and was really pleased with them. They normally sell for $1.29, which isn't that bad either. Essentially, two of these is about the equivalent of one sandwich when you think about it. So you could also think of it as $2 sandwiches.

They come on a smaller bun which appears to be a potato roll or something similar. The toppings on them are limited, no veggies from what I can tell. Just some sauce and cheese on certain ones. And they come in individual little boxes, sort of like how White Castle does.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They sound pretty good. I like Arby's so I might try one sometime. I also noticed that Wendy's has a value meal now for 4 dollars. That sounds like a really good value. I mean the cost of some fast food meals has gotten ridiculous, so it is nice to hear about values like these. I also like Sheetz 4 dollar footlongs...or 6 inch sub for 2.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    This is great. My kids love Arby's and the smaller slider size sandwich is great for little hands. You can't beat the price. There are only two Arby's in the city I live in and both are about a 20 minutes drive. But when I'm out by one I am sure to stop in to get $1 slider. My oldest loves the McDouble at McDonald's and since it's only $1.67, I'll get that for him instead of a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. I agree that the cost of fast food has gone way up. It can cost our family over $30 to go McDonald's for a lunch. That's offside.