Are there any homemade remedies reduce tan?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by margarito • Nov 21, 2013.

1. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    Hello all,

I often have to work outdoor in hot sun and this made me suffer from the problem of sun tan. I heard of many products which have the ability to reduce this but I can't just rely upon them because I didn't find any satisfying results from them so far. So I finally decided to try some homemade remedies from which I expect a kind of genuine results which can nullify my problem. I ask you guys to help me out in this regard. Can anyone mention such method to be followed regularly to get rid of this tan?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Exfoliate your body a lot. This will shed skin cells and make the tan fade faster. Sit and soak your body in a bathtub daily. This will also speed up the process.

A homemade scrub: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and sugar together. Scrub, scrub, scrub. The lemon juice will fade your tan fast. Do this daily until you're satisfied.

Also, your tan will fade naturally within 5-7 days.

3. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I have actually heard that exfoliating help keeps your tan for even longer but I really do not know why this is. I don't think there are home-made remedies. I can only suggest saving up and getting a good SPF 50.