Are there any international freebies available?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by justSaying • Feb 28, 2014.

1. justSaying

justSayingNew Member

Threads:
    I have observed that a lot of freebies seem to come from US. Are there any international freebies? Even if it would mean attaching shipping charges, it would be really great to see international offers. If the item is worth it, I would guess a lot of people would not really mind paying for shipping

2. alfonso

alfonsoMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I wish I'd see more of freebies available internationally too.

3. Mina

MinaMember

Threads:
    Same, I wish they were but I think the reason why there are no freebies internationally is because usually the items are cheap, so paying for the shipping costs is just like buying them locally.

4. tckc

tckcNew Member

Threads:
    Old thread but I am looking for good international sites too!

Which country do you live in? I have found a few sites for Germany, but they are in German so I don't know if that would help you.

At least with Germany, it doesn't seem like they are into freebies and deals as much as we are in America. I mean, I see people throw out perfect quality furniture here almost every day. My (German) husband almost breaks out into hives when I stop to look through it, haha. It is very uncouth here. They also don't have anything like a Goodwill that I can find. I'm thinking about starting one!