Are those "Paid to shop" programs worth it?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by RomanAnthonysMama • Sep 16, 2013.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Lately, I've been coming across those paid to shop sites a lot. You sign up, shop at your usual sites but from their platform, and they give your points, credits, or cash that can add up for prizes or towards a cashout. I've always been skeptical about it, but I was wondering if any of you had experience with it? We have a baby on the way, so I figure if I'm going to be looking for deals online, I might as well join one of these programs and earn cash back or some type of reward as a result. What are your thoughts on programs and services like these?

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of these type of programs I believe are not worth it cause you have to spend 100s of dollars just to get 20 bucks.

3. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I use TopCashBack and get plenty of money just by shopping where I usually would have done. In my opinion, that is by far the best website of its type available on the market at the moment. I have made around £50 in the past two months just shopping as I normally do day to day, it's free to sign up, you get fantastic refer a friend bonuses, so it's more than worth it.