Are you looking forward to Cyber Monday?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Zyni • Nov 30, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am looking forward to the biggest online shopping day of the year. I now like it better than Black Friday. Black Friday was fun once upon a time, but these days, I would much rather just shop from the comfort of home for a number of things. I also do not like it when I drive to a store to find out that they are out of whatever I wanted. I prefer to avoid the crowds and long lines, and just drop things into the magical little online shopping cart. It will be fun. I can drink coffee and surf the sales to my heart's content? Will you be shopping on Cyber Monday?

2. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I always participated on the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend.
    However, this year I began Cyber Monday on Thanksgiving evening. I went online to search through Amazon.COM, OneStopPlus.com, and Land'sEnd.com. Now, I only searched. I made a small purchase on OneStopPlus.com but it was an item I needed.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I can't say that I'm the biggest online shopper. If it's the only place that I can get it for a particular price, I'll do it, but other than that, I enjoy going to the store and shopping. However, I will be watching various sites to see the people grab certain sales and coupons. I also enjoy hearing people talk about their great shopping experience no matter where it was.

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I kind of live for cyber monday. Seriously, I've found some of my best presents at the best deals ever on cyber monday in the past. Also, I like to use

for additional savings in the form of cash back. They always jack up their percentages back on cyber monday - some as high as 30% back, which is huge.

I like that most often CM deals include free shipping. It really takes the pressure off gifts for out of town family.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Though I do not really looking to buy any products during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but since I have received many newsletters about the good deals, I might take this opportunity to buy some homeschooling resources if I come across any that I would love to buy. I would definitely prefer to go online shopping for homeschooling resources, so Cyber Monday is good for me.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Cyber Monday! When I was young Black Fridays wasn't as popular as today with all the electronics on Black Friday, locally in the news people started making lines by Best Buy from yesterday the 21st! I like to shop from home and like some I have ebates.com too so I get extra savings!

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing to have such a good and most appealing way of fun.