Are you watching the World Cup?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by isabbbela • Jun 15, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello!

So the 2014 World Cup in Brazil started this June 12th. As I'm Brazilian, I'm planning to watch at least every game Brazil is playing in. Today there was a game between Italy and England I wish I had watched but I missed it.
    I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but I do love to watch the World Cup. Are you watching the games?

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I am not. Before I used to, long time ago when I was just a kid. But now that I've grown up life's just got busier that I don't have time anymore to see my friends, chat with them, have bull sessions with my sister, watch movies, watch news, read, listen to music and watch TV shows and series. All my time just go to work out, studies and work. Life is not fun anymore when I grew up. It's now all about responsibilities.

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    No, I am not a big soccer fan although the players are sexy as h*ll. I played this sport as a child and HATED it. Kicking a ball around a long field was no fun for me. However, there has been a lot of hype about the World Cup thus far making the front page of many gossip sites.

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I would definitely love to watch the game, doesn't matter who is playing. But the problem is the differences of the time in my country is not allowing me to watch it. My husband still sacrifices his few hours of sleep though to watch it and sometimes he would wake up very early in the morning because those are the times when the game is on here.