Are your airlines also provide promos?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by etc • Aug 28, 2012.

1. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I've been availing promos to some airlines yet I get to schedule the flights months ahead. Now this is something really will be a problem later especially since I don't know the schedule to when my boss will be giving me more jobs. There was once that I get to cancel my travel to an island where I've been longing to go to because my boss wanted things done before the week ends.

But then anyway, I just have to try again once a promo will be announced. In your area, which Airline do provide regular promos?

2. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    In my country almost all airlines give you big discounts (also the one I work for) if you make a reservation on time. It's a logical move, they want to know the number of passengers in advance. Also, you can try to find a company that has many destinations or partnership with many other companies in your area, so you get frequent flyer discounts even if you don't manage to make a booking in advance.

3. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    The airlines here are ridiculously expensive. They offer discounts, but they aren't big enough to make a difference, unfortunately.

4. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Airlines I use never provide discounts. I think the last Airline I used that gave me an actual discount was Spirit Airlines. But they suck when it comes to just about everything. And the discount is them actually doing you a favor because their service is so damn shi**y.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get special promos from Southwest Airlines. Sometimes, they have really great specials. Unfortunately, I have been able to take advantage of these great deals due to time constraints and money.

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Good on you. Southwest is one of the more expensive airlines out there next to Delta and US Airways and American Airlines. Whenever they offer you a greatly or semi-greatly reduced rate, you should take it!