Article on How To Organize Coupon Book

Discussion in Coupons started by luvsdragonflies • Apr 30, 2012.

1. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    I wrote an article a while ago on organizing a coupon notebook and I saw that a couple of you were a little confused on where to start so, I thought I'd show it to you guys. Hope you enjoy it :)

Also, here is another tips from my blog

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Your LM5 list is excellent on coupon organizing. Several years ago, I worked for a company that had their own technique. They would track each coupon in the coupon booklets. The booklets were put in a folder for each week of the year. When a coupon was needed, they would tell you which coupon folder, booklet and page it was on. We only clipped when we used the coupon. It saved a lot of time. My husband is the one who has the coupon organizer as you described. I got burned out. He spends a lot of time cutting coupons out.

#2Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  3. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks Hummingbirdee, I had friends ask me how I did so, I thought I'd write it down to share with anyone who wanted to try couponing. I know the binder has saved us tons of money and times without it I wouldn't be doing couponing at all.
    Does your husband like to print out his coupons or does he like the newspaper coupons better??? I have found that I get a better variety if I visit several online coupon sites.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    That's a great article. I don't use coupons like that, I just clip them out before I go to the store. I may try to get mroe into 'extreme' couponing.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. I would probably use coupons more if I could get them organized better. Both of your links should help me out quite a bit. I only took a quick peek at both but will go back and read more in-depth now. Thanks again!

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Awesome article, thank you. Helpful content and kept concise for limited time etc...very nice. I especially liked how you actually use dividers for each of your categories. Just shows that being well organized really helps a great deal, in more ways than one.

Again, cheers, awesome share and gave me food for thought.

7. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is an awesome post! Many of us on here try to save up as much as possible and a couponing book may be what some need. This is very helpful. Thank you very much.