Artscow.com - Design your own items; Some items, yes, some items no.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by EdenSB • May 10, 2013.

1. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    Artscow.com is a website, where you can upload your own images and have them printed onto various items. I've gotten quite a few items from them, due to getting a lot of credit through referral codes.

Generally their print quality is great throughout. The items themselves vary quite a bit.

They are most well known for their $1 mousepad deal, so I'll mention that first. The mousepad is actually decent quality. It's slightly thin, but the print quality is good and it's fairly durable. There's no plastic layer on top and no peeling.

Most of their card/paper items come out quite well. The calender is brilliant, despite being a bit small. The paper quality is high; they use thick glossy paper. Their playing cards are uncoated, which makes me think they're going to wear easily through shuffling and other use.

Their mugs are mostly decent, but their travel mug is terrible. It looks good, but it leaks and isn't that good at keeping drinks warm.

Their electronics work, but generally seem to be low-quality with components seeming to be loose.

The prices at ArtsCow.com are a bit tricky. They have a lot of deals like free product or free shipping on certain items. If you don't get one of those, the prices are very high, due to the shipping cost being unrealistically high. They ship from Hong Kong to any country, but it's not that expensive.

In summary, if you get a deal and it's a paper/card based item, it's fine. I wouldn't recommend anything else though, apart from the mouse pads.