Assorted Lego 20% Off At Target

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ThesePretzels • May 27, 2016.

1. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    Quite a few sets on sale this Friday and Saturday, some are previously discounted, and they appear to be stacking. I was able to pick up a Friends set for my little girl's birthday at 50% off, but I also saw Minecraft and city discounted. It looked like they were gearing up for a clearance, but mileage will vary greatly on that I'm sure.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Im so jealous. I'd buy so much Legos if I came across any discounts locally but unfortunately they rarely go on sale where I'm from. They have just gotten so expensive over the years and now I'm kind of regretting losing all my sets from when I was younger because I know my nephews and nieces would love them. Hopefully I can just find some online that I can buy at a good price that's equal to this discount. Anyway thanks for sharing this and I hope some of our members here were able to take advantage.

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    I've caught most of my better deals just by paying attention to Target's clearance cycle, it is a huge advantage to have stores close by that are trigger happy on the deep clearances (which sadly I don't). But for the less fortunate among us Amazon usually has several sets at least 20% off and price matches most everything non-clearance, which is nice.

4. LordAndSaver

LordAndSaverMember

Threads:
    Oh man! You just gave me the necessary information to establish myself as my nephew's favorite uncle. Thanks a lot! :)