At&t

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by vpresson • Nov 4, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here use At&t for internet? I have used it for awhile now my bill use to be a little over 20 bucks but they raised it and now i am paying 40 a month i don't know why they raised it. And if you do use At&t have you heard about the upgrades they are doing to their internet? They are going to have this new thing and it's suppose to be like super fast what do you think about this?

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    At&t is fast and reliable, the regular bill is around 43.00 a month after your special has expired, it starts out with 19.95 a month for about three months and then goes to regular price, which still isn't bad considering when the cable internet are all down due to whether or what have you at&t is still going strong, so I think it is a great price for what you are getting! In the three years that I have had it we have only been without internet acess one day due to tower problems, so that is good in my book!!

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    It's called u-verse, we are suppose to get it here too, but they don't have it in our area yet.

4. vpresson

Threads:
    That's true i have had it for like 2 years now and i have never been without internet even when the cable went out.

5. vpresson

Threads:
    Well hopefully it's faster at&t is already fast but they are saying this is going to be even faster that would be great!

6. dswashin

dswashinNew Member

Threads:
    I have AT&T internet, I pay about $25 a month for 1.5 Mbps download speed and 256 Kbps upload speed. After 6 months mine will go up to the regular price of about $40; which considering what you usually pay at other companies isn't a bad price.