Atlanta Cheesecake Factory - totally worth it

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Esperahol • Jun 4, 2012.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    So I watch Food channel and they have this show called the best thing I ever ate. One of the episodes featured fired macaroni and cheese balls at the Cheesecake Factory. I wanted those mac and cheese balls and when recently there was a chance to get them... I went for it! I also ended getting something else - perhaps a burger dish? I know I got Tiramasu (and it was a huge serving)! Anyway those mac and cheese balls were worth every single cent and the entree was good if I guess not especially memorable. The Tiramasu was fantastic!

What else? Oh, the service was impeccable and while the interior wasn't what I expected everything was really airy and relaxing. I enjoyed the fact real cloth napkins were used to wrap the utensils as well as placed under the settings. All the food made it to the table hot, glasses remained filled (I really recommend the Georgia Peach drink), and there was never the sense that you couldn't ask questions or make requests of the servers. So yeah the Atanta Cheesecake Factory was totally worth the trip.

2. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I have never tried that dish but I love the cheese cake factory. I favorite dish is the BBQ chicken salad. It is so delicious. Also, the portion sizes are so big so I also get a half size.

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    The Cheesecake Factory in Milwaukee is also exceptional and worth visiting. It is my restaurant of choice when we go to Milwaukee because of the wonderful food and also wonderful service, not to mention the cheesecake!

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I like mac and cheese, but I never tried a cheese ball. That's interesting I might have to check that out when I'm in the Atlanta area. The Cheesecake Factory has the best desserts in the world. I like their strawberry cheese cake it's so good. This thread is making me hungry lol.

5. Scarletpyxi

ScarletpyxiMember

Threads:
    If you live in the Atlanta area, avoid going to the Cheesecake Factory in Roswell. I spent over $400 on a meal for three people and was treated so rudely it was appalling...I will never go there again, I guess I will have to try going into Atlanta instead. Based on what you have posted here, it seems like a better atmosphere with friendlier staff.

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry to hear that Scarlet. I mean the prices weren't exactly cheap but I only paid 60 dollars in comparison to your 400 and that was for 4 people versus 3. I hope you have a good experience with this company in the future.