Auntie Anne's

Discussion in Food & Drink started by MEGATRUCK • May 8, 2012.

1. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Have any of you guys been to Auntie Anne's? I love their Lemonade Mixers, and I usually get Pretzel Stix with cheese or a Sour Cream n' Onion pretzel. I try to eat there everytime I go to the mall, and I never regret it (better than going to McDonald's, etc.)

2. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I love their pretzels. My local mall has coupons on their website and Auntie Annes almost always have B1G1 or some similar coupon on there.

3. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    I would not miss a chance to grab my fave pretzels from Auntie Anne's. Whenever I am at the mall, I would always drop by and get some almond and sour creme pretzels. These two are my ultimate favorites. I would also order extra caramel dip because it goes well with my almond pretzels. Oh my! Replying to this post made me crave for Auntie Anne's pretzels! And yes, their lemonade is awesome! :)

4. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Ugh, I'm on the Atkins diet right now, so I clicked the wrong thread! LOL. I am not sure that I have ever eaten there, but I love big pretzels like that. The best I've ever had came from Pretzel Wetzel in Los Angeles.

5. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I have eaten there a long time ago.
    Annies used to be so irresistable when they would
    give out those free samples. Now whenever
    I walk by they rarely do it! :(

6. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't eaten there in a while, but I used to love their wheat pretzels. These days I like to make my own pretzels.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite are the cinnamon sugar pretzels. It's been awhile since I've eaten one though. It would be a nice treat since its been months ;)

8. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love their pretzels! I especially love their caramel dip. Sad to say, I haven't gone to eat there in years! That needs to be remedied this week :D.