Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jennifer • Jun 20, 2012.

1. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    There are thousands and thousands of avatars that one can download. I chose mine because Betty Boob is such a sexy, sassy little diva no matter what role she portrays. What made you choose your avatar? Does it represent something or did you just choose it because it appealed to you?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My avatar is a character from one of my favorite television show. It's also my forum nickname. I'm getting a bit bored with it now though.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I chose my avatar because it's the album cover for The Sugarhill Gang's Greatest Hits. My name is an ode to the Sugarhill Gang.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I usually choose an avatar based on how I am feeling. But to be honest, I have no idea how this avatar landed up on my profile. I am sure I put something else there and it is not stored in my 'images file' so yeah, I just thought to go with it.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't think of an avatar, so I went with the default one. I don't really mind too much because it sort of resembles my personality. I just wanted something that was funny, so I picked this one.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Mine is actually one of me and it was created for my cooking website. Before that, though, it was just a bunny icon that I used for another site that ended up representing my "quirky" side. One thing led to another until now I have several variations and they're all connected. :)

7. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    My avatar is me playing my violin. I thought that picture looked cool, so that's why I used it.

8. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I'm using what I'm think is going to be the base for my brand logo once I get a good profolio up for my freelancing work.

9. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    My avatar has always been a picture of me, which I update at least once a year. I feel very strongly about portraying myself as I am, which is why I don't use a cartoon avatar. The Internet favours anonymity, and anyone can pretend to be anything they choose. I realise others may prefer not to go with avatars that are actual pictures, and I respect that view, but for me it has to be 'what you see is what you get.' I always try and choose a photo that won't frighten those of a nervous disposition, though.

10. postman

postmanNew Member

Threads:
    I made a custom avatar using a custom character generator.
    A whole lot more creative then using the pre made avatars.

Here is the link to the generator if interested.

11. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    My avatar's the steam logo. Why? I like Steam :p

12. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually use a picture of my favorite restaurant back were I grew up, Rosa's Cafe. I could literally eat there every single day for the rest of my life. I actually did eat there every day for an entire year while I worked there, even on my days off lol.

13. DontFan

DontFanMember

Threads:
    Could not resist that lovely frog. First because I love the show and second because being French .... (love them in my plate for dinner too ... :)

14. mimi8zm

mimi8zmMember

Threads:
    I don't really think much about my avatar. I choose from whatever is there or at least what's appealing at the moment (or the easiest to upload).

15. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I chose this avatar because it represents me. Dark, mysterious and gutsy. This guy is from a japanese anime. He is so good with guns! :D

16. kelthereth

keltherethNew Member

Threads:
    I made my avatar custom from an anime style avatar maker found online. They have hundreds of options to choose from. Here is the link:

17. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    My avatar is me. That's why I chose it. I enjoy talking to people when I can put a face with a name. It's more fun, for me, personally.

18. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of the video games Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden so I chose Kasumi. I also like Grand Theft Auto V, so if I find a good Trevor Phillips avatar, I might change it.