Avon perfumes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Konstantina • Apr 3, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I used to get AVON's "tomorrow" which had a nice scent that I really liked, it was very feminine and subtle, ideal for everyday. Why do they change the perfumes so often? It would be great to have lines that are classic or that can become classic for them. Brands get established this way. Is there any chance I can find this perfume on any other site?

2. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    Avon is the worst about switching out their perfumes. I love their "Goddess" perfume, but it is hard to find. I like the orginal one that came out about 9 years ago. I smelt a new one they had with the same name, and it was not the same perfume. Luckily there is a flea market that still sells the orginal. I have to drive 2 hours to stock up on it, but I won't wear anything else.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I agree that Avon are always changing their perfumes, which is annoying when you find one you love. I like 'Far Away' and 'Fantasque,' and knowing what Avon are like for discontinuing their fragrances, I stocked up on them. I keep them in a cool dark cupboard and they're fine. If you do track down your perfume, it may be worth buying two or three to keep you going.

4. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    My advice to you is to try in eBay but look for european seller! Maybe different country, different smell! I loved this Delial Sun Lotion but they stopped seling it so I foud it in eBay, from Spain, but It wasn't the same! But you can try! My problem with Avon is their shower gels! I loved this one with palms on it, I don't remember the name, but they stoped selling it! I hate when I like something, but the company decide to stop producing it!!!

5. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks everyone, I didn't know they change everything so quickly, I ll stock up now if I find something I like. It is good to change makeup because trends change, but perfumes? Don't they know we like to have a scent that characterizes us? :)

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    For some reason, I have been allergic to Avon. Constant sneezing occurs whenever I try them although they really have great scents. Just too bad I didn't get to enjoy them.

7. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    I love all of the Avon perfumes! I am very blessed to have a friend that sells Avon, and she gives me samples all the time. I use to sell Avon, but we have a lady here in our small village that has been selling it for over 30 years, so I did not have a chance of anyone buying anything from me!

8. lovely5225

lovely5225New Member

Threads:
    The only Avon perfume that I have found to like is called hykui. wow Im sure that is not spelled correctly. Anyway..all the onther ones make me itch. They should all have scratch and sniff stickers in the books, don't u think? and YES they should try to have them stick around to become well known.

9. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I hope they will have it again on the next issue of their catalog.

The Avon lady once told me it was their best selling perfume (looked just now on website and it says Avon's No.1 Fragrance so she was correct! I get lots of compliments when wearing it, from both men and women (but particularly from men, who use the word 'gorgeous' to describe it.

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like avon perfumes because its scent lasts for an hour or two. I mean their scent is wonderful and really aromatic and inviting. The problem is I could only smell it in my shirt for the next two hours after I sprayed it. After that, I smell nothing already. Haven't you noticed it?

11. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    I don't know if this counts as a perfume, but I got a body mist that I really love from Avon. It is called Passion Blossom Tea. It has a nice clean scent. It seems to last most of the day. I find that as I am moving around I can smell it hours after I have sprayed it on. I used to like Pearls and Lace, but they stopped making that one.

12. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Lol too much tags for this perfume.

"avon fantastique perfume, best selling avon perfume, avon perfume -today tomorrow and always, pearls and lace perfume, fantasque perfume by avon, where can i buy avon fantasque, men which avon perfume do you like, avon fantasque, best avon perfume, describe avons tomorrw perfume, does avon still make fantasque perfume, why did avon stop selling sandi perfume, can you still get fantasque at avon, fantasque perfume avon, avon perfume called a an a, perfumes similar to Avon goddess, perals & lace perfume, avon perfumes expiry date, how long does avon tomorrow perfume last expiration date, avon expired perfume, i dont like avon, she avon perfume, avon perfumes, best avon perfume today, do you like avon fragrances"

13. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I think that chances you'll find that perfume is very low. I remember trying a great pefume from Avon a few years ago, it was in a white bottle and had an amazing scent. Unfortunately, I didn't buy it and forgot the name. It seems they don't sell it anymore.

14. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, Avon does change their perfumes quite often. My sister use to love a fragrance from them called Bird of Paradise, which of course they no longer make. They do have a few scents that seem to be permanent staples with them. One of these was one of my mothers favorite scents Timeless and the other is Sweet and Honesty. Other then that they do seem to have a large turn around with their fragrance line. I guess they don't realize that when women like a certain fragrance they tend to stay with it, so discontinuing it could cost them a sell down the road.

15. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly don't feel that you can find any of the perfumes anymore just for the simple fact that they keep changing the perfume as well as formula. This is extremely unfortunate for all the loyal and respectable customers that this brand has.